I’m really excited about the next version of the app. It’s got some wonderful features including
- iCloud synchronization – share your counters across all of your devices
- Notes – handy notepad for each counter to save your thoughts or pattern info
- Improved, more colorful counter list – now you can see more information about your counters including a photo thumbnail
We’re just starting to beta test this version. If you’re interested in testing out these exciting features, please send us mail at [email protected] and ask to be added to our beta list.
We’re currently working on the next updates to the Knit and Crochet Counter app.
In the 1.1.0 update, we’re making some behind the scenes changes in how counter data is handled. This will make it easier to implement future features including repeating counters.
We’re still looking for testers, so if you’re interested in testing upcoming versions of the app, please send mail to [email protected] and ask to be added to our beta testers list.
Build 44 has been released to TestFlight users. This new build includes two new features related to the background of your counters:
- You can select between knit or crochet background fabrics.
- You can choose to use a photo (taken from your photo library or with your camera) as the background.
Other miscellaneous bug fixes/typo corrections were included. Please continue to report any issues you find to [email protected].